- Integration with existing environment allows agents to do more with the technology
- One system that can be scaled across multiple sites to consolidate operations
- Automation of processes reduces waste and lowers costs
- Training times and costs decreased as agents only use the one system
- Streamlines processes, allowing agents to answer queries, access insurance information, schedule appointments etc
- All information that agents need is at their fingertips, so no time is wasted juggling multiple applications and processes
- Leads agents through calls by simple question / answer / information prompts, resulting in positive agent experience and faster, more accurate interactions.
- Use insights to improve services, processes and patient journeys, with a view to increasing revenues and profits whilst reducing cost
- All call data is captured and stored for reporting purposes
- Customizable, visual formats makes it easy to spot trends and problems
- Improves 3 main areas:
- Resources: optimized to ensure you meet cost to serve targets
- Performance: improved to ensure you meet quality of service targets
- Patient experience: enriched to ensure you meet satisfaction and loyalty targets
- Agents have access to information needed to service patients effectively
- Have visibility of personal and historic data, so are empowered to deliver personalized experiences
- Eliminate long wait times and multiple transfers
Healthcare organizations are under extreme pressure to lower costs while improving quality. Eliminating wasteful processes is essential, as operating margins are slim and the ability to raise prices is limited.
At the same time, trying to on-board new patients and retain existing ones can prove a drain on costs and resources without the right systems and processes in place.