“For all our calls, processing time went down by 6.7 seconds, and we also found that processing times for our high priority calls – those that are potentially life-threatening – went down by 3.6 seconds.”
Edward Dolan, Deputy Commissioner
By using workflow technology that had been road-tested in commercial contact centers for 20 years, FDNY has managed to:
- Improve response times and put calls through to CAD quicker
- Ensure all call-takers consistently follow the same triage process
- Gain control over every triage scenario and add new ones easily
- Reduce training times even while boosting quality scores
- Gather and analyze more data to improve performance
Find out more about our work with FDNY by downloading a detailed version of the case study
Please provide your details below to access your download.
Bonus Giveaway. As well as your case study download, we’ll also send you FDNY’s in depth account of the project from their point of view.
Don’t worry, we will look after your data and won’t share it with any third parties.